- Studio Marta Grzywacz, Warszawa, ul. Jurija Gagarina 30A/2, 00-739 (NIP: 7571452733, REGON: 366244879) is an entity collecting your personal information and responsible for what is happening to them and so it will be what is known as the “Data Controller”. Sometimes it will be referred to as “we” or “us” further in this notice.
- We collect your personal data so that we can process your online Store order. The data we collect is your full name, email address, delivery address and telephone number. It is essential for successful processing of your payment and delivery of your purchased items.
- We will not use your personal data in any other way or for any other purpose as stated under 2 above.
- In relation to processing your order your personal data is disclosed to our partners responsible for processing and managing your payment (PayU, Paypal) and delivery (Post or courier company). The details are being collected by the shop administrator (Shopper).
- When the data is being processed on the basis of your consent you may restrict or withdraw it any time. Just write us an email at email@example.com.
- Remember that the withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. Remember also you have the right to request access to your personal data, to have them corrected, erased or to restrict their processing. You also have the right to object to processing of your personal data or request to have it moved. In order to do it write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Store does not automatically collect any information except for the information collected by cookies.
- Cookies are small elements of data, particularly text files, which are stored on the Store visitor's internet browsing device and are meant to facilitate the use of the Store's website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they are sent by, the time they are to be stored and the unique number.
- Store Operator is the entity who sends cookies to the Store visitor's internet browsing device and has access to them.
- Cookies are used to:
- personalise the Store website content to User's preferences and optimalise the use of website; in particular cookies make it possible to recognise the device of the Store's visitor and customise the look and appearance of the website, tailoring it to the visitor's needs;
- produce statistics that allow us to understand how the Store's visitors use the website, which helps us to enhance its structure and content.
- We use essentially two types of cookies: ”session cookies” and ”persistent cookies”. ”Session cookies” are temporary files stored on the User's device until the User logs off the website or switches off the web browser. ”Persistent cookies” are stored on the User's device for the time stated in the cookies' parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- We use the following types of cookies:
- ”Strictly Necessary Cookies” make using the services offered by our Store such as accessing secure areas of the Store possible;
- cookies meaning to ensure security such as those used to detect abuse within the range of authentication in the Store;
- ”Performance cookies” used for collecting information on the ways the Store website is used;
- ”Functionality cookies” used for customising User's settings and personalisation of User's interface, for instance “remembering” the language preferences, User's region, font size, website appearance etc.;
- ”Targeting/Advertising cookies” ensure delivering advertisements tailored to the User's interests.
- In many cases the default setting on your web browser is to allow cookies on the User's internet browsing device. The Store users may change those settings any time. The settings can be changed particularly in a way so as to prevent the browser from accepting new cookies or to have the browser notify the User when receiving a new cookie. For detailed information on cookie management and settings consult the “Settings” tab of your web browser.
- Cookies stored on the Store visitor's internet browsing device can also be used by the Store Operator's advertisers and partners.